Grieving Mindfully | How To Grieve
Questions About Grief?
Featured Products For This Video
Shop for the products you need/found in this video
Related links, images and relevant information involving this howtube video.
To grieve mindfully is to understand at a deeper level what grief is, how we process this and how the cultural beliefs and norms can prevent us from our ability to mourn. Everyone grieves when someone they love dies but in order to heal we need to mourn the loss in a meaningful way. Christine shares the knowledge, understanding and tools to empower you on your way out of darkness, to find your own inner resources to move through this time gracefully and with compassion for the self.
Each $150 session includes:
- 50 minutes deep relaxation and hypnotherapy to restore peace, and begin the inner healing process.
- 20 minutes is given to discussion and coaching time where Christine shares practical information and how to's that guide you through the grief process. (approximate times only)
- Two 15 minute follow up calls are included.
Call if you are interested in the 3 session package - $400:
- This includes 3 1:1 hourly sessions
- Four 30 minute phone/skype chat time
- weekly check in
- unlimited email chat.
Comment on this video