Restaurant Dining the Bulletproof Way
Dave's Bulletproof Tips for Restaurant Eating
Step By Step Instructions
Get printable, mobile, or PDF versions of the instructions featured in this video
Step By Steps OnTheGo
Simply scan this QR Code with your smart phone
to take these instructions with you on the go.
Products Featured In This Video
Shop for the products you need/found in this video
Brain Octane Oil, 3 Oz.
Bulletproof Diet & Cookbook Kit
The Bulletproof Diet Book
FATwater Variety, 12-Count Case
Upgraded Coconut Charcoal, 90 ct.
NOW Foods N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), 250 Veg. Capsules
NOW Foods Chlorella 1000 mg, 120 ct.
Pure Himalayan Pink Crystal Salt (2.2 lbs.)
$4.04 / pound
Related links, images and relevant information involving this howtube video.
Being equipped with Dave's insights isn't the only way to ensure that you’ll make Bulletproof-friendly restaurant choices!
In addition to a bottle of Bulletproof Upgraded Coconut Charcoal (jump to 1:30 of the video to hear this product detailed by Dave), there are some other handy, Dave-recommended items you can bring with you to restaurants:
- A miniature, portable vial of sea-salt, Dave’s current favorite being Pink Himalayan Salt. Find it on Amazon to choose from 7 sizes, starting as low as $6.25.
- An adorable, travel-friendly bottle of Brain Octane Oil.
- 90-count bottle of Activated Coconut Charcoal capsules for fast detoxing, better digestion, and supported rejuvenation.
- 120-count (1000 mg.) bottle of Chlorella tablets.
- 250-count (600 mg.) bottle N-Acetyl-Cysteine capsules.
The Bulletproof Diet Roadmap is another invaluable item to take with you...and it's free! Grab a copy to keep handy (e.g., smartphone).
Eager to hear more tips and tricks from Dave for staying Bulletproof at restaurants? Read Dave’s full, original blog article, How to Stay Bulletproof at Restaurants.
We’d never forget about the cocktails! To hack your hangovers (Bulletproof-style), visit What to Drink: Bulletproof Alcohol Infographic and Hangover Cures and download your free infographics!
Comment on this video