Grieving Mindfully PACKAGE
0 in cart
More Information About This Product
The seller of this product has supplied additional information here
To grieve mindfully is to understand at a deeper level what grief is, how we process this and how the cultural beliefs and norms can prevent us from our ability to mourn. Everyone grieves when someone they love dies but in order to heal we need to mourn the loss in a meaningful way. Christine shares the knowledge, understanding and tools to empower you on your way out of darkness, to find your own inner resources to move through this time gracefully and with compassion for the self.
Grieving Mindfully Package $400
- three 1:1 hourly sessions.
- four 30 minute phone/skype chat time.
- Unlimited email discussion.
- Receive audio meditation free.
- Weekly 10 min. check in, Skype audio or phone call.
Each individual 1:1 session includes:
- 45 minutes deep relaxation and hypnotherapy to restore peace, and begin the inner healing process.
- 15 minutes is given to discussion and coaching time where Christine shares practical information and how to's that guide you through the grief process. (approximate times only).
- Ongoing service is $120 per month. (Call for information)
- Includes 1:1 session 45 mins.
- 30 mins phone/skype time, (2 x 15 min. sessions)
- unlimited email, text.
- weekly check-in