Learn How To Install Base Cabinets With Lowes
Your Area Will Look Great With Brand New Cabinetry
Featured Products For This Video
Shop for the products you need/found in this video
Related links, images and relevant information involving this howtube video.
Lower Cabinet Accessories You Can Add
- Roll-out baskets add a decorative touch and create usable space in narrow openings.
- Pull-out waste and recycling centers keep trash hidden, make cleanup easier and keep children and pets out of the garbage.
- Cutting boards with integrated knife storage and pull-out tables create more task space.
- Oversized Lazy Susan units make use of space in a corner cabinet.
- Built-in basket systems store potatoes, onions and other produce with more ventilation than drawers.
- Wine racks or cubbies store wine on its side, as vintners recommend. Some wine racks use the space between the refrigerator and cabinet.
- Under-cabinet racks store wine glasses and other stemware to leave more in-cabinet space for other things.
- Swing-out pantry racks make it easier to reach items stored in the back of the cabinet.
- Flip-down sink trays transform the space in front of your sink into a convenient sponge-holding caddy.
Comment on this video